Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No space left on iCloud Drive. Impossible to delete files.

So at some point I had a big folder on iCloud Drive (I upgraded to 200GB once) and then downgraded without removing anything. Now my iCloud Drive is full (it says it's using >50 Gb even though I only have 5 Gb available) but I can't find a way to delete those files.

I saw the big folder once under the hidden folder ".Trash" in iCloud Drive and I erased it manually but apparently it wasn't reflected on the server.

Any help would be appreciated!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 10:59 AM

Try going to iCloud.com/iCloud Drive using a computer browser and click on Recently Deleted at the bottom right. If there are files there you do not need, delete them. Then try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Restore Files. If there are files there you do not need, delete them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2019 10:59 AM in response to agugglez

Try going to iCloud.com/iCloud Drive using a computer browser and click on Recently Deleted at the bottom right. If there are files there you do not need, delete them. Then try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Restore Files. If there are files there you do not need, delete them.

No space left on iCloud Drive. Impossible to delete files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.