Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: About system extensions and macOS

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clearing up storage on my MacBook Pro

Managing my storage within my MacBook Pro it's still showing that I have only 3GB remaining out of 124GB drive. I moved all large files to icloud. Somehow the files must be on the internal drive? Under large files I have one small file. Everything else left on the internal drive are small MB and KB files. The remaining files that I think that's left on the drive should not be taking up 121GB?

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2022 11:15 AM

Harmonpocket wrote:

Managing my storage within my MacBook Pro it's still showing that I have only 3GB remaining out of 124GB drive. I moved all large files to icloud. Somehow the files must be on the internal drive? Under large files I have one small file. Everything else left on the internal drive are small MB and KB files. The remaining files that I think that's left on the drive should not be taking up 121GB?

Empty your Trash — Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

How to free up storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

Free up storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

See used and available storage space on your Mac

See used and available storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

User tip: "Other and What Can I Do About It ?"

What is "Other" and What Can I Do About I… - Apple Community

Try something like OmniDiskSweeper for a GUI to get a good look at itemized file size and location:

OmniDiskSweeper http://www.omnigroup.com/more

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2022 11:15 AM in response to Harmonpocket

Harmonpocket wrote:

Empty your Trash — Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

Delete files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

How to free up storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

Free up storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

See used and available storage space on your Mac

See used and available storage space on your Mac - Apple Support

User tip: "Other and What Can I Do About It ?"

What is "Other" and What Can I Do About I… - Apple Community

Try something like OmniDiskSweeper for a GUI to get a good look at itemized file size and location:

OmniDiskSweeper http://www.omnigroup.com/more

Clearing up storage on my MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.