Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos from Mac not transferring to iPhone

Guys, I recently bought an iPhone 11, which I have setup, however, I have the following issue.

Currently, I have several Albums on Photos on my Mac, which I have set to Sync with my iPhone. I added a 3 videos to one of the Albums and then synced the phone via iTunes. But for some reason the videos did not sync over.

Any ideas as to why this could be?

In the end, I had to email the videos to myself and then save them.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2019 11:33 AM

In case you may have missed it, there is an option as to whether or not videos also sync. See the following from the "Sync your photos manually with iTunes" section of Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

9 - Select "Include videos" to sync the videos from your app or folder too.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2019 11:33 AM in response to A1ps

In case you may have missed it, there is an option as to whether or not videos also sync. See the following from the "Sync your photos manually with iTunes" section of Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support

9 - Select "Include videos" to sync the videos from your app or folder too.

Photos from Mac not transferring to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.