Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+, just so many small issues

Hi Apple and all,

I signed up blindly gor the new Apple TV+ rollout, despite the limited content and the obvious hook-in terms of 3 episodes for the trial period - I would have been fine to just pay and get all the episodes in one go to be fair enough.

But that TV app is essentially light years behind even our Australian Stan.

1) it keeps forgetting where i left off

2) going back around 3 times for 10 seconds the app stalls

3) some audio tracks (For All Mankind E01, english) are damaged

4) there is a skipping intro option, but randomly not

5) no way to skip outro and go to next episode

6) in that app I never quite know what is tv+, or some other content

7) why no universal pause button in the middle? That small button on the lower left ist finicky

8) changing language (for me) meddles with audio/video sync for a minute

9) on desktop (safari): expanding into full screen cuts of about 10% of the video on the top

I am sure to find more issues, but this ... and I am an actual fanboy, is really putting me off. To a point that I might cancel this service from the get go.

Regards,

Frank

PS: shows are ok, quality mostly pretty good. Can‘t say about content dev, since only get three episodes.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 12:49 PM

You can let Apple know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

5 replies

Nov 4, 2019 6:54 PM in response to Frank Guetter

Thanks for everyone’s feedback.

Besides my rant about the 3 episode issue (which I feel strongly about nevertheless ) all of my bullet points are real issues, and if someone found solutions to any of them, I will gladly take advice for workarounds.

As for Apple Feedback ... done this before. Many times. Unfortunately no feedback for the feedback. The forum works better.

Nov 4, 2019 7:21 PM in response to Frank Guetter

Other than this community isn’t read by Apple so the feedback here is read only by other users. Apple reads all feedback sent to them but they do not reply.

Both Apple TV+ and Disney+ want to get away from the binge an entire series in one weekend idea. Both will be releasing one episode per week for new shows. Yes, it makes a 7 day trial pretty useless if there’s a show you like but that’s really the idea. Get you hooked on something and then make you pay for it to get more.

Apple TV+, just so many small issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.