Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Who else is still having Ford Sync bluetooth connectivity issues with iOS13 even after performing all the steps Apple provided?

I had no problems with Sync and my iPhone before iOS13. I'm experiencing issues with bluetooth not pairing. I have gone thru all the steps provided by Apple several times. And now my USB connection is barely working also. But the main issue is that with iOS13, I get a "pairing failed" message, and SYNC will not show up as an option under bluetooth devices anymore.

Anyone else? Apple, have you come up with a better fix yet? All the reboots and turning on and off, logging in and out and forgetting devices, etc... nothing has fixed the issue.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 4, 2019 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 4:26 PM

Hello Mgon49,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the iPhone is having trouble connection to the car. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting to solve this issue. Even though there is a chance that you've tried these steps already, I would recommend you follow every step and let us know if the issue persists.

1. "Update your device.
  2. Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
  3. If you still can't connect, contact Apple Support."

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod doesn't connect to or work in your car

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2019 4:26 PM in response to Mgon49

Hello Mgon49,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the iPhone is having trouble connection to the car. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting to solve this issue. Even though there is a chance that you've tried these steps already, I would recommend you follow every step and let us know if the issue persists.

1. "Update your device.
  2. Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
  3. If you still can't connect, contact Apple Support."

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod doesn't connect to or work in your car

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Who else is still having Ford Sync bluetooth connectivity issues with iOS13 even after performing all the steps Apple provided?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.