Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I move pictures from messaging to photos with 13

How do I move pictures from text messages to photos

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Nov 5, 2019 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2019 8:04 AM

Hello Jeepguy1,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re looking to save images sent to you in the Messages app, and I’d like to assist you. 

To save an image, tap the image, then tap the square icon with the upward-facing arrow, then select “Save Image.” It will automatically save the photo to your Photos app. 

For additional details, check out the section, “Find attachments from a conversation” here: 

Use Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2019 8:04 AM in response to Jeepguy1

Hello Jeepguy1,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you’re looking to save images sent to you in the Messages app, and I’d like to assist you. 

To save an image, tap the image, then tap the square icon with the upward-facing arrow, then select “Save Image.” It will automatically save the photo to your Photos app. 

For additional details, check out the section, “Find attachments from a conversation” here: 

Use Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards. 

how do I move pictures from messaging to photos with 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.