Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unreadable data on Health App - coming from newly released data from VA Hospital

With the new release allowing one to view all health records from the VA, much of the data is unreadable. There is a separate 'link' at the bottom listed as such (Unreadable Data). When you click on that 'link' you will then see several 'panel' links. The next page you can view FHIR Source Data. Question is, why are we seeing this? A bug in the code? Perhaps others have experienced this? I assume it is a 'back end' issue and not related to the iOs software. Please help. Thanks.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 6, 2019 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 3:24 PM

I have been in touch with the IT department of the VA - this is a known issue. They claim that the Apple team chose not to allow user to view certain data from the VA and list it under Unreadable Data. The VA releases all data but different vendors (Apple) choose which data to populate their apps.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2019 3:24 PM in response to JayWade

I have been in touch with the IT department of the VA - this is a known issue. They claim that the Apple team chose not to allow user to view certain data from the VA and list it under Unreadable Data. The VA releases all data but different vendors (Apple) choose which data to populate their apps.

Unreadable data on Health App - coming from newly released data from VA Hospital

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.