You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not fully charged

Just got my shiny new AirPod Pro. Before doing anything I fully charged the case b y setting on my qi-certified charger. After setting up the case shows 100% charged, however the AirPod Pros are only charged to 84%. Are the units defective?

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 6:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 2:47 PM

Hi DesertRatR,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have a set of AirPods Pro that is not being full charged in the case while it's fully charged through a Qi-certified charging mat. I can help point you in the right direction.

If you're using an iOS device to pair your AirPods Pro, I recommend making sure that the device is updated to the latest iOS version. This helps ensure the firmware update on your AirPods Pro is updated. Here's a helpful article on how to update the iOS software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

In addition, you can also reset the AirPods to see if that helps resolve the behavior you're experiencing. Here's how: Reset your AirPods

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2019 2:47 PM in response to DesertRatR

Hi DesertRatR,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you have a set of AirPods Pro that is not being full charged in the case while it's fully charged through a Qi-certified charging mat. I can help point you in the right direction.

If you're using an iOS device to pair your AirPods Pro, I recommend making sure that the device is updated to the latest iOS version. This helps ensure the firmware update on your AirPods Pro is updated. Here's a helpful article on how to update the iOS software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

In addition, you can also reset the AirPods to see if that helps resolve the behavior you're experiencing. Here's how: Reset your AirPods

Kind regards.

Not fully charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.