Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Session not loading, stuck on "tape delay"

I have a session that wont open. When scanning and loading the plug-ins, the loading bar gets stuck on "tape delay". I even let it sit for about an hour, just in case. I have other sessions where I use this plug-in, and they load normally. I couldn't figure out how to disable the plug-in, or do anything that would allow me to at least open the session. Please help me!

thank you

MacBook Pro 15", OS X 10.11

Posted on Nov 8, 2019 5:59 PM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2019 1:26 AM in response to EvergreenTree

Open Logic without the project.

Go to Preferences/Audio/Devices and disable Core Audio, then Apply Changes

Now you can open your project

I doubt that Tape Delay is the culprit, since that's a built in Logic effect. Perhaps there's the immediately following Soundthrasher 3000 which you recently installed and used in this project exclusively that's throwing it off ?

Session not loading, stuck on "tape delay"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.