Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

size of slide shows

When starting a slide show in Photos. The size of my slide show is very small. How can I get a full size picture slide show?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2019 9:31 AM

Disregard my last response to leonie. Here is my new response.

I think I just discovered what you are telling me. I open an album on Photos and right click on play slideshow. The slide show begins playing in a small scale. Than If I click on a theme as you suggest and than click again play slideshow the slideshow begins full size in that theme. Problem Solved. Thank you for your help

Dave

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2019 9:31 AM in response to wiDave

Disregard my last response to leonie. Here is my new response.

I think I just discovered what you are telling me. I open an album on Photos and right click on play slideshow. The slide show begins playing in a small scale. Than If I click on a theme as you suggest and than click again play slideshow the slideshow begins full size in that theme. Problem Solved. Thank you for your help

Dave

Nov 9, 2019 9:23 AM in response to léonie

I open an album on Photos and right click on play slideshow. The slide show begins and plays the entire album but in small scale. before starting the slide show I can enlarge any photo by double clicking it. I can than scroll through the entire album and they will all be full scale. But if I want to watch the album in a slideshow even after I have enlarged the first picture the slide show still plays in small scale.

size of slide shows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.