Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

None of my posts show up in My Subscriptions

I've posted a couple of questions in the Apple community forums (links below) in the last week, and I am following them. But neither of them show up in "My Subscriptions" (https://discussions.apple.com/profile/somekiwi/subscriptions), it just says "There is no recent content available.".

No matter what I do it doesn't seem that any of my posts show up in my profile to follow up on them. Is this a know issue?

The two posts are

This post also does not show up on my profile...

I know there are issues with old posts, but these two posts are from the last week.

Posted on Nov 11, 2019 1:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 2:11 PM

This appears to have fixed itself now.

I browsed to one of my posts from my browser history, then clicked on my username on the left at the top of the post (note top of the post, not top top of the page). It brought up a box showing profile info (badges etc), I clicked on My subscriptions at the bottom of the box and it asked me to login again (I was defintely already logged in as I was viewing my profile etc).

After logging in it took me to my subscriptions page in my profile page and it listed all my posts properly.

MC

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2019 2:11 PM in response to somekiwi

This appears to have fixed itself now.

I browsed to one of my posts from my browser history, then clicked on my username on the left at the top of the post (note top of the post, not top top of the page). It brought up a box showing profile info (badges etc), I clicked on My subscriptions at the bottom of the box and it asked me to login again (I was defintely already logged in as I was viewing my profile etc).

After logging in it took me to my subscriptions page in my profile page and it listed all my posts properly.

MC

None of my posts show up in My Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.