Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac os catalina and office

hi, i'm a teacher in France, and yesterday I uploaded mac os catalina in order to enfance my mac book pro. but today i can't use office anymore, and when I go to app store , i can't install / recent new version. must I buy it or is there an other way ? i'm desperate, i thought only to improve my tool and I lost all control and layout on all my teaching documents. .... pfffff ... please help me !

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 5:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 7:15 AM

The easiest thing to do would be to upgrade Office. But if you want to revert to a previous operating system (I do not recommend doing so) Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support

4 replies

Nov 13, 2019 12:13 AM in response to kaz-k

thanks kaz-k ! i should have taken some time to read more carefully the implementation consequences ! my son was so sure of doing good to me ! i trusted it all ! and now i must buy something, of course ! can I delete catalina or is it impossible to go back to my old mac OS X and have my documents back to their perfect original forms ?

mac os catalina and office

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.