Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had wifi calling and now don’t since updating to iOS 13

iPhone XR . We need wifi calling where we live. I had wifi calling and now don’t since updating to iOS 13 and every update since now 13.2.2. The settings are right and I have reset network settings, I have restored the phone.The guys in the Optus shop went over it and said all settings are right must be an Apple issue. My son has same phone also with Optus and on same wifi network here at home he has wifi calling I don’t. I have compared the two phones side by side settings same his works mine does not. Can anyone please help I need service for business and am missing calls.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 2:17 PM

The screenshot you posted was not of that settings page.

When you go there, is the option there at all or not?

You need to contact your carrier's support staff. Don't take it to the shop. The drones in the shop don't know what they're doing and they don't have access to the information needed to fix it.

Your account probably has to be re-provisioned. Contact your carrier and escalate the call until you get someone who understands what that means.

WiFi calling is strictly a carrier feature.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2019 2:17 PM in response to 3Chookchooks

The screenshot you posted was not of that settings page.

When you go there, is the option there at all or not?

You need to contact your carrier's support staff. Don't take it to the shop. The drones in the shop don't know what they're doing and they don't have access to the information needed to fix it.

Your account probably has to be re-provisioned. Contact your carrier and escalate the call until you get someone who understands what that means.

WiFi calling is strictly a carrier feature.

I had wifi calling and now don’t since updating to iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.