Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find my postings in Communities

I have searched "how do I find my post" and that has done nothing. I've clicked everywhere near my name and pic in the upper left. I have tried My Subscriptions, Browse, Search and Post in the upper right.

I don't know if they are in fact posting. I have posted several in the past week or so, one just minutes ago.

Is it Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start.

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 5:45 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 12, 2019 6:07 PM in response to Jarmaracark

You are suffering from at least one of the SiteWare glitches "lately"

Your username is getting whacked out with the "special character" the " ' " is being substituted with " ' "

Some folks with "normal" usernames are not seeing recent posts either

You should email communityaccounts@apple.com and get their help

That said, Google only shows three with unaltered username

"Rick's Escaping NJ" site:discussions.apple.com - Google Search

Nov 12, 2019 8:10 PM in response to Jarmaracark

Thanks. I got an email when you responded/.

But when I log on,. I cannot search for this. My subscriptions show up as blank. Can I only find it if someone responds using the email link? Or perhaps browsing the thousands of postings?

How can I see that the posting was successful? Perhaps if I get no answer, I may need to go and revise my question

After reading this question from others, I know that older postings may not be found. I've made a few this week and up until your response, I had no idea they posted and could not find them.

The siteware is BROKEN

The special character in your username is breaking it WORSE - part OF what is broken already

There is no "workaround"

Contact the Hosts with the email I provided - they can FIX your UserName, which will only be PART of the problem solved... the siteware will still be broken for you and MANY others regarding your My Subscriptions

I cannot find my postings in Communities

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.