Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I search for a song or artist in the iTunes Store?

How can I search for a song or artist in the iTunes store? Got the new version forced on me. Seems to not have the search by Song or Artist option

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 13, 2019 11:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 10:24 AM

Hi granhuts,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are seeking more information about searching in the iTunes Store on macOS Catalina. I am happy to help.

To search for music in the iTunes store, open the Music app on your Mac, enter your search criteria in the search field in the top-left corner of the Music window, click iTunes Store in the top-right corner, then press Return. You should be presented with Songs, Albums, and Music Videos (if available), that match your search criteria. On the right hand side of the results, you should also see an Artists and More section. Get better acquainted with Music on Mac by taking a look at the User Guide as well: Buy or download music from the iTunes Store in Music on Mac - Apple Support.

Feel free to share feedback, if you'd like to see different options in the future: Product Feedback - Apple.

Thank you for your post.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2019 10:24 AM in response to granhuts

Hi granhuts,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are seeking more information about searching in the iTunes Store on macOS Catalina. I am happy to help.

To search for music in the iTunes store, open the Music app on your Mac, enter your search criteria in the search field in the top-left corner of the Music window, click iTunes Store in the top-right corner, then press Return. You should be presented with Songs, Albums, and Music Videos (if available), that match your search criteria. On the right hand side of the results, you should also see an Artists and More section. Get better acquainted with Music on Mac by taking a look at the User Guide as well: Buy or download music from the iTunes Store in Music on Mac - Apple Support.

Feel free to share feedback, if you'd like to see different options in the future: Product Feedback - Apple.

Thank you for your post.

Take care.

How can I search for a song or artist in the iTunes Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.