Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macos catalina is not syncing with icloud

I can see my latest iPhone photos on iCloud, but they are not syncing down to my mac anymore. This started a few weeks back. I have tried logging out and into iCloud on mac. Any suggestions?

Posted on Nov 14, 2019 5:00 AM

3 replies

Nov 17, 2019 12:41 PM in response to gkelway

Hello gkelway and welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I see you're having an issue with a connection between your Mac and iCloud Photos.

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If the tips in that resource do not help, try this:

In order to ensure that it is not a general breakdown of communication between iCloud and the Mac, try creating a test contact or calendar event while signed in to iCloud.com and then check to see if that migrates out to both devices or only to the iPhone.

Next, try signing out of iCloud on both devices and rebooting. Then sign in to the Mac first and then the iPhone. If there are additional devices connected to the same Apple ID, sign out of those as well and reboot. Again, sign in to the Mac before signing in to other devices.

Cheers.

macos catalina is not syncing with icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.