Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help with restoring my apple tv it wont come up on itunes and i have the right mico usb cord too

am trying to restore my apple tv and it wont show up on my itunes i think i have update itunes to the right one and i got a micro usb plug for it as well idk what to do now

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2019 1:39 PM

Restore your Apple TV through iTunes - Apple Support

To restore the box through iTunes, you will need a matching USB cable, one fit for data transfer (not just charging, not just for one particular different device). To restore the box through iTunes, some models need to be powered, while others need not be powered, as described in the above support document.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2019 1:39 PM in response to Jesset1234

Restore your Apple TV through iTunes - Apple Support

To restore the box through iTunes, you will need a matching USB cable, one fit for data transfer (not just charging, not just for one particular different device). To restore the box through iTunes, some models need to be powered, while others need not be powered, as described in the above support document.

i need help with restoring my apple tv it wont come up on itunes and i have the right mico usb cord too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.