Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting Apple TV (4, HD) to iTunes

Connection with USB-Cable to (windows 10) PC,

iTunes on PC running (latest version).

Where do I find in iTunes my (Apple-TV) device?

I neet to RESET the device, LED is flashing,

Remote with "Menu" and "Home" toghther lets

LED flashin much faster, but does not start !

Thanks for helping

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 7:37 AM

Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support

The Apple TV box (3rd or 4th generation) should be powered with its own AC power cord at the indicated moment. The Apple TV box should be connected to a PC using a USB cable that supports data transfer (usually not a charging cable from another device).

In the iTunes application, connected devices that are iTunes-controllable should appear near the top of the window, as a button, to reveal their own page. Possibly that page may load automatically. Then on the Apple TV summary page, find information on the device, as well as a Restore button to guide you through the restoring process.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2022 7:37 AM in response to lindaB1953

Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support

The Apple TV box (3rd or 4th generation) should be powered with its own AC power cord at the indicated moment. The Apple TV box should be connected to a PC using a USB cable that supports data transfer (usually not a charging cable from another device).

In the iTunes application, connected devices that are iTunes-controllable should appear near the top of the window, as a button, to reveal their own page. Possibly that page may load automatically. Then on the Apple TV summary page, find information on the device, as well as a Restore button to guide you through the restoring process.

connecting Apple TV (4, HD) to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.