Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playlists in itunes

I up graded to the latest IOS, after upgrading my hard drive to SSD, downloaded latest itunes but since my iPhone and Ipad do not sync. when plugged into the computer, I have to turn iTunes on manually, it sees both iPhone and ipad but will not sync new playlist or delete old ones or open automatically. all the settings have been checked so not sure where to next.

I have been using iTunes for many years but seems to have had a big issue. If any one has any ideas, would love the assistance....

David.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 4:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 6:20 AM

Hello dapostle,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have not been able to sync content using iTunes after updating your iPhone software. I would check to make sure everything is set up as specified in the following article:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 6:20 AM in response to dapostle

Hello dapostle,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you have not been able to sync content using iTunes after updating your iPhone software. I would check to make sure everything is set up as specified in the following article:

Sync iTunes content on PC with your devices - Apple Support

Best Regards.

playlists in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.