Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It won’t connect to server/Sharing Notes

I have been trying to share a note with someone via iMessage and it just will not work. I get this error that says “COULDNT CONNECT...There may be a problem with the serve. Please try again later.”. I have signed in and out of iCloud, restarted my phone, updated my phone, I checked the severs, restarted my WiFi, reset network settings and all settings. You name it I’ve done it and it still doesn’t work. I have the 11 Pro Max but as I’ve done some investigating I see that this has been an issue since the IPhone 7 was out. Please fix. Thank you

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 16, 2019 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 6:14 AM

Hi KIreneW,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are unable to share your iCloud notes. I'd like to provide you guidance.

You've done some great steps already! It sounds like you're running through the proper steps to share a note from your iPhone, as shown here: Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support. Have you also tested sharing notes from multiple networks (Wi-Fi vs. cellular, or multiple Wi-Fi networks)?

Are you also experiencing this same failure when you attempt to share a note from the iCloud website directly, following these steps: Share notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support. If so, it will be best to get in touch with Apple Support to report the failure for further investigation. Use this link to connect: Contact - Official Apple Support.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 6:14 AM in response to KIreneW

Hi KIreneW,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand you are unable to share your iCloud notes. I'd like to provide you guidance.

You've done some great steps already! It sounds like you're running through the proper steps to share a note from your iPhone, as shown here: Share your notes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support. Have you also tested sharing notes from multiple networks (Wi-Fi vs. cellular, or multiple Wi-Fi networks)?

Are you also experiencing this same failure when you attempt to share a note from the iCloud website directly, following these steps: Share notes on iCloud.com - Apple Support. If so, it will be best to get in touch with Apple Support to report the failure for further investigation. Use this link to connect: Contact - Official Apple Support.

Regards.

It won’t connect to server/Sharing Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.