Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes on my PC shows 74 videos on my iPad. I can't find them on my iPad. What am I missing:

iTunes on my PC shows 74 videos on my iPad. I can't find them on my iPad. What am I missing?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 17, 2019 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2019 8:20 PM

Hey there orlo272,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re unable to locate the videos iTunes is saying is on your iPad. I’ll be happy to help with this.

In iTunes, Videos refers to movies, music videos, and TV shows. Open the TV app and tap Library > Downloaded. Do you see these videos there? Do you have any videos sent to or from you in Messages or similar app? Also, do you see videos taking up a lot of space in Settings > General > iPhone storage?

If that doesn’t work, try using Search to locate the videos:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know if this helps.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2019 8:20 PM in response to orlo272

Hey there orlo272,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’re unable to locate the videos iTunes is saying is on your iPad. I’ll be happy to help with this.

In iTunes, Videos refers to movies, music videos, and TV shows. Open the TV app and tap Library > Downloaded. Do you see these videos there? Do you have any videos sent to or from you in Messages or similar app? Also, do you see videos taking up a lot of space in Settings > General > iPhone storage?

If that doesn’t work, try using Search to locate the videos:

Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let me know if this helps.

iTunes on my PC shows 74 videos on my iPad. I can't find them on my iPad. What am I missing:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.