Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipados :Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse problem

When I connect both of them (Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse ) ,half of my keyboard type wrong or not working .But when I turn off the “Assistive Touch “ my Bluetooth keyboard work very well . Do someone’s know how to fix it ? thanks

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 11:03 AM

Ok so I’ve found a previous thread which has completley sorted the issue; https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250675981

the comment your looking for says;

“Ok just figured it out, you add the Magic Mouse via Accessibility > Switch Control > Switches >Bluetooth Devices and make sure the make sure the "Mouse key'" is turned off inside AssistiveTouch.”

Ive followed this and now I’m able to use the keyboard and mouse as expected. Hope this works for you also.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2019 11:03 AM in response to Eric9994

Ok so I’ve found a previous thread which has completley sorted the issue; https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250675981

the comment your looking for says;

“Ok just figured it out, you add the Magic Mouse via Accessibility > Switch Control > Switches >Bluetooth Devices and make sure the make sure the "Mouse key'" is turned off inside AssistiveTouch.”

Ive followed this and now I’m able to use the keyboard and mouse as expected. Hope this works for you also.

ipados :Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.