Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Markups Don't Save / Can't Send as Email

I've had several issues where markups don't send properly when signing documents in PDFs.

At first, only some pages would save... Now, the documents are sent back as blanks.

I saw on another post, a link to the 'how to markup documents', but that was not helpful.

This is a really key feature for me, and I hope that it is remedied soon. It has been quite frustrating with it not working.

Thank you

Chris

Posted on Nov 20, 2019 5:32 PM

2 replies

Nov 20, 2019 6:32 PM in response to QuickPost

Thanks... I updated to the Beta, and it seems to work better...

Oddly enough, every device we open the attachment on seemed to react differently.

Some worked... some were blank... some just had a black box where the signature would be

I then erased and resigned the document, and this one worked more consistently... so hopefully this is the end of it.

(To Apple... I feel that this is definitely one feature that should be rock-solid stable... I'm not a programmer, so I don't understand all the intricacies of what goes behind this.... But this one is a key feature of having a iPad Pro + Apple Pencil)

Thanks again zmclearan

Chris

Markups Don't Save / Can't Send as Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.