Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cloud Music Sync

After the last update my Cloud Music Library hasn't updated. I don't have access to my playlists or songs, unless I look them up through Apple Music again. It doesn't even allowed me to make a new playlist. How can I fix that?

MacBook, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 6:37 AM

Test behaviour in a new library or user account.

Some others are having trouble signing into Apple Music at all. Perhaps your system isn't fully completing the process even though you've been able to sign in. You might try the solution posted by Serge Rosenthaler in Since Catalina: not able to log in to Apple Music, iTunes store, TV+, Podcasts to see if that allows Apple Music to work properly for you.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2019 6:37 AM in response to maridalia1989

Test behaviour in a new library or user account.

Some others are having trouble signing into Apple Music at all. Perhaps your system isn't fully completing the process even though you've been able to sign in. You might try the solution posted by Serge Rosenthaler in Since Catalina: not able to log in to Apple Music, iTunes store, TV+, Podcasts to see if that allows Apple Music to work properly for you.

tt2

Cloud Music Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.