Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone have problems with iPhone (11 Pro Max)'s phone ringer not loud even though its audio volumes are at max?

ello.

Does anyone have problems with iPhone (11 Pro Max with iOS v13.2.3)'s

phone ringer not loud even though its audio volumes are at max? Testing

with incoming phone calls are not loud, but testing the ringer sound in

Settings' sounds is loud.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2019 6:27 PM

When you're looking at the phone, the attention awareness feature dramatically reduces the volume on ringing and alert tones. It doesn't need to be loud when the phone knows that you're looking at it and can see the alert...

6 replies

Jan 3, 2020 6:10 PM in response to antdude

My iPhone 11 two days ago got very hot I could not use my face recognition I took it to a Apple store it showed something was wrong with camera and face recognition. All they did was put a new screen on it two later it got hit again and it started to flick and the phone went black they gave a new phone I had to reset it manually and this new phone is getting hot I don’t like it something need to be done.

Does anyone have problems with iPhone (11 Pro Max)'s phone ringer not loud even though its audio volumes are at max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.