Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my wife's iPhone photos to also upload to our iCloud files?

I have my iPhone and iPad's set to upload photos to iCloud, but need to set up the account to receive photos from my wife's iPhone as well so we have copies of ALL our photos in one place. I don';t want to set up a separate account for her since my iCloud app on the Windows based PC only shows my account and I don't see a way to access two different accounts.

iPhone 8

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2019 1:39 PM

Have you signed into Settings/Your Name/iCloud using the desired Apple ID and turned Photos syncing on?

By using the same Apple ID, all data, such as Contacts, Messages, Reminders, and Calendars, will be shared. If you use a different ID, she could create a shared iCloud album to allow you access to her photos.

Photo Sharing - iCloud

Shared Albums aren't working

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2019 1:39 PM in response to alstads

Have you signed into Settings/Your Name/iCloud using the desired Apple ID and turned Photos syncing on?

By using the same Apple ID, all data, such as Contacts, Messages, Reminders, and Calendars, will be shared. If you use a different ID, she could create a shared iCloud album to allow you access to her photos.

Photo Sharing - iCloud

Shared Albums aren't working

How can I get my wife's iPhone photos to also upload to our iCloud files?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.