Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

share icloud photos

I want to share all my icloud photos with my wife with albums set up the same way as me if I can. She has not had an apple id until now so she does not have all our family photos in her phone like I do. What is the best way for her to get those photos in her icloud account and save them so she will always have them?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 5:34 PM

Rodgm wrote:

I want to share all my icloud photos with my wife with albums set up the same way as me if I can. She has not had an apple id until now so she does not have all our family photos in her phone like I do. What is the best way for her to get those photos in her icloud account and save them so she will always have them?

You can't share your iCloud Photo Library. You can choose photos to share and create a new shared album or if using Family Sharing, use the shared family album.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2021 5:34 PM in response to Rodgm

Rodgm wrote:

You can't share your iCloud Photo Library. You can choose photos to share and create a new shared album or if using Family Sharing, use the shared family album.

share icloud photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.