Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is OS Catalina compatible with Adobe CC Photoshop(subscribed version)?

Has anyone had any experience with Adobe Cloud's subscribed Photoshop? My present CS6 Design and Web I purchased outright 6 years ago. It now does not open/operate with the new OS Catalina I just upgraded from Mojave last night. I talked to Apple to see if I could downgrade back to Mojave. She said it was not advisable. I contacted Adobe and they said, to subscribe to the Photoshop on the cloud. He said it would certainly be compatible. Well, I'm unsure if this will resolve my problem or not. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? And is this the solution? I am presently still downloading Lightroom(1 hour+)...or so the screen is telling me. Thank you.

iMac 27", macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 7:42 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Is OS Catalina compatible with Adobe CC Photoshop(subscribed version)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.