Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 13.3 - Safari problems

Apple lost my trust.

I cannot believe that Apple was not aware of the very buggy iOS 13 before releasing it to public.

It is now since the update to IOS 13 that I am hoping the next update will solve my issues and two months later it is still a mess.

I am on iOS 13.3 on I phone 10.

Safari doesn't render pages properly, just as an example, YouTube.com comes out blank. I have to use Chrome (a third party browser) to browse the web.

Mail doesn't notify new emails. I have stopped checking mails on iPhone, I rather use outlook on the laptop.

I am sure there are many other bugs but the two mentioned above are really disappointing me a lot.

I know it is not easy to write software but why IOS13 has been released with such high amount of bugs? IOS 12 was working fine. Why did Apple messed all of us so badly...

What was Apple thinking? Our customers are idiots, lets give them something! Very arrogant approach.

Is anyone experiencing the same issues on Safari iOS 13.3?

Thanks

Posted on Nov 23, 2019 9:02 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

IOS 13.3 - Safari problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.