Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X green line issue

My iphone x 64 GB space grey started showing a bright green line vertically from to to bottom of the screen (right side). I an very much sure I didn’t drop my phone and also the phone was not subjected to any external pressure. Or else it did not contact with any liquid. This suddenly started appearing while I was using the phone and I have restarted to check whether it will disappear. But it still keeps appearing and I need a solution for this. Seems this is a failure in apple iPhone x and not my fault. Also i have used this phone for 13 months now from the date of purchased. I should get a better solution from apple.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 12:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 3:01 AM

Hello,

This issue seems to be acknowledged by Apple, however - I could not find any active replacement programs for this issue.

Therefor I suggest you go to the Apple Store, and see what they say.

I cannot answer this question for you, as I could not find any information on this subject other than it's typical to an iPhone X.

Kind regards,

K

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2019 3:01 AM in response to uvini

Hello,

This issue seems to be acknowledged by Apple, however - I could not find any active replacement programs for this issue.

Therefor I suggest you go to the Apple Store, and see what they say.

I cannot answer this question for you, as I could not find any information on this subject other than it's typical to an iPhone X.

Kind regards,

K

iPhone X green line issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.