Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Markup in Notes in iOS13, iPad mini 4, doesn’t work. The tool is totally unresponsive.

The tool is dead in Notes - totally unresponsive when I select text. In fact, the toolbar sometimes disappears after I select text to highlight. Also, the toolbar doesn’t have the plus sign and shapes that some information refers to. I’m using the latest version of iOS 13.

iPad mini 4, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 7:37 AM

5 replies

Nov 27, 2019 8:07 AM in response to QuickPost

I had to take my iPad into the store within the last month because it was losing power constantly. My helper showed me a diagnostic tool that showed that my recent upgrade to iOS 13 was the problem. He wiped my iPad and reinstalled the OS and since then, I've had to reset various settings. I appreciate your response but it seems a bit extreme, especially because of what I've already been through. Isn't there a more targeted way to approach the problem?

Markup in Notes in iOS13, iPad mini 4, doesn’t work. The tool is totally unresponsive.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.