Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have set up a payment method with my Apple ID - but it still tells me when I go to Family Sharing that I need to update my payment method. I am at a loss!

I have set up a payment method with my Apple ID - but it still tells me when I go to Family Sharing that I need to update my payment method. I am at a loss!

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 12:18 PM

Usually, when you get that message, you just need to validate the information, not actually change it.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2019 12:18 PM in response to Gnemt

Usually, when you get that message, you just need to validate the information, not actually change it.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.