Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos scanned

hi

my device iphoneX IOS13

in photo\albums\people & places ; i see this message : "to finish scanning your remaining 473 photo,lock your iphone and connect it to power.''

i did it but nothing was done

plz help me

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 3:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 2:25 PM

It would appear to me that the device is scanning your photo library to identify people. Your tapping on People caused that, and it needs to scan all of your photos. Seems you have some 473 photos left for it to scan and it is asking you to connect the device to power and then lock the screen, which means to press the side button and let the screen go black.

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2019 2:25 PM in response to amirvejdani

It would appear to me that the device is scanning your photo library to identify people. Your tapping on People caused that, and it needs to scan all of your photos. Seems you have some 473 photos left for it to scan and it is asking you to connect the device to power and then lock the screen, which means to press the side button and let the screen go black.

photos scanned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.