Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom playlist cover not centered

I am using the iPad running iOS 10.3.3, and I have made a custom playlist where I want to change the playlist cover, and when I try to do it, the editing process doesn't let me crop the image properly, and instead of showing the full image I chose for the cover, it always cuts out on the top left corner of that image, making it look very ugly. I have restarted the Music app many times, I also restarted my iPad, but none of these things fix the issue. Does anyone have a solution to this? I am soon going to buy an iPhone that supports iOS 13, I hope that this issue is fixed on the Apple's latest OS.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 7:46 AM

Hello,

Your custom image may be a different size than what the Music application will accept. You may need to re-edit the image.

Similar questions

1 reply

Custom playlist cover not centered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.