You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Return Technology

I have problems with the macbook cover, it does not close completely. Can I change to a new one?

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 5:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 11:27 AM

Vlad2609 wrote:

I have problems with the macbook cover, it does not close completely. Can I change to a new one?

For a new Mac purchased in the USA you have a limited 14-days to return for a refund or exchange.

Other areas outside the USA may be different, so check locally.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Legal - Sales Policies - U.S. Retail Sal - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2019 11:27 AM in response to Vlad2609

Vlad2609 wrote:

For a new Mac purchased in the USA you have a limited 14-days to return for a refund or exchange.

Other areas outside the USA may be different, so check locally.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Legal - Sales Policies - U.S. Retail Sal - Apple

Nov 29, 2019 11:18 AM in response to Vlad2609

By "cover" are you referring to the display on your MacBook or an external cover for the whole notebook? If the latter, where did you get the cover from? For the former, you will need to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Return Technology

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.