Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iphone XR to ios 13.2.3 and keynote will not open any of my presentation files.

Can anyone help? I updated my iphone XR ios to 13.2.3 and now Keynote on the phone will not open any of my presentation files. They open fine on my Mac and my Macbook. The error message says 'Keynote couldn't read the file. You can try restoring to a previous version.

This doesn't seem like a very functional upgrade. Any ideas?

Thanks.

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 1:39 PM

Hello daviethebear,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like there is trouble opening Keynote presentations. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Are you able to open any Keynote presentations?

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2019 1:39 PM in response to daviethebear

Hello daviethebear,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like there is trouble opening Keynote presentations. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

Are you able to open any Keynote presentations?

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

I updated my iphone XR to ios 13.2.3 and keynote will not open any of my presentation files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.