You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike Run Club Wont Install on Watch

After having problems syncing a run between my iPhone and Apple Watch S5, I decided to delete Nike Run Club from the watch. I did this by deleting it on the watch screen.

I can’t re-install it from the iPhone. When I click on ‘Nike Run Club’ from the Watch App, it says ‘installed’ and wont let me press ‘delete app on Apple Watch’.

So far, I have:

Hard reset both iPhone and Watch

Unpaired and re-paired the watch and phone

Deleted and reinstalled the NRC iphone app

Nothing has worked. Any advice...I really want to try and avoid a full reset because I have a data plan on the watch I don’t want to lose!

Nike Run Club is probably the most frustrating app I have ever used.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 10:07 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 5, 2019 7:31 AM in response to ChristianM1979

Hi ChristianM1979,

It sounds like you need some help with an app not installing correctly on your Apple Watch, and I want to help.

If you choose to not remove your cellular plan, you won't cancel the plan when you unpair your Apple Watch:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Nike Run Club Wont Install on Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.