Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike run club stopped appearing in apps

The Nike Run club app does not appear on the apple watch anymore. I am not able to delete it and reinstall it via the apple watch app on iPhone and when I try to click on “show on apple watch” it sers back to unable. See picture.

i can’t delete it through the watch either, I do not have the app store icon to do it from the watch.

The Nike Run Club is a terrible app, mainly for apple watch, but it is the one my friends use for our challenges, so I need to make it work...

thanks

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 10:33 PM

Well, that’s great.

At least we know whats the deal. This is so frustrating. We are in 2020, the world is collapsing and climate change is the biggest threat and Apple and Nike are still in this business of making people buying new stuff when their gadgets are still functioning perfectly in terms of hardware.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 10:33 PM in response to jowal_18

Well, that’s great.

At least we know whats the deal. This is so frustrating. We are in 2020, the world is collapsing and climate change is the biggest threat and Apple and Nike are still in this business of making people buying new stuff when their gadgets are still functioning perfectly in terms of hardware.

Jul 10, 2020 7:39 AM in response to luzdelfuego

Hello luzdelfuego, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that the Nike Run app is not showing up on your Apple Watch. In a situation like this, first make sure that your Apple Watch is updated to the latest watchOS available for your model. 

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue still persists, unpair and pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone again.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If after completing the above troubleshooting the issue still persists, you may need to contact Apple Support for additional assistance. 

Get Support

Best Regards.

Nike run club stopped appearing in apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.