Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cann't I see my Reminders on my Macbook Pro running Mojave?

Reminders appear on my iPhone iOS 13.2.3 and in my iCloud acct

How can I upgrade/restore the Reminder app on my Macbook Pro??

The article listed in the reminder window was confusing and of no help!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 3:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2019 5:39 PM

If you upgraded the reminders on iOS 13, then there is no way to make Mojave view them any longer. That is what the WARNING message in iOS 13 stated. The upgraded reminders only works in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina.

The only way to view the updated reminders in Mojave would be to view them at iCloud.com.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2019 5:39 PM in response to XPrefugee

If you upgraded the reminders on iOS 13, then there is no way to make Mojave view them any longer. That is what the WARNING message in iOS 13 stated. The upgraded reminders only works in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina.

The only way to view the updated reminders in Mojave would be to view them at iCloud.com.

Dec 6, 2019 3:38 PM in response to Barney-15E

Thanks for clarifying..I missed the import of the warning about the loss of a functioning Reminder app in Mojave...

The alert was POORLY structured ... I am very disturbed that I have to upgrade to Catalina to have a functioning app..!!

Switching to Catalina will require significant loss of several legacy applications some of which are no longer available!!

It has taken me a looong time to transition to the Mac World .. now that I am here I am LESS THAN THRILLED...

I should have anticipated this when my $6000 Mac Pro (quad-core Xeon) became an un-upgradeable boat anchor...so much for progress!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.