Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with Icloud account and verification number, because the Iphone is stolen!

Hello. I have problem maybe 1 year and more with Icloud account. This is on my brother Iphone 7 plus. He use and buy it Iphone 7 plus before 2 years maybe. I have to check where is the list with everything and receipt. The Iphone is buy it from Bulgaria - Mtel mobile operator.

The IMEI number on Iphone 7 plus is: ****.

My father use the same Iphone 6 last summer when he was working on fery-cruise in the summer. He use Iphone 6 ( this was the last iphone, that my brother use it before buy it the new one Iphone 7 plus ) . The Iphone 6 with IMEI/ MEID: **** i will send you a picture of the box if you wanna, was sstolen from the ship from the crew. We try to find it, but this now work. Someone change the icoud account with another password and another verification number. The problem is that on the Iphone 7 plus he was with the same Icloud account. The Icloud account is ****@ abv.bg. Now on the 7 plus he can't sign out from the account, he can't Update, Download applications and a lot of App doesn't work.

From Apple Bulgaria say me that i can write you a email to fix this problem. Maybe you have to send me a new password for the account or we can change the Icloud with my ****@ gmail.com

Please write me if you wanna some picture of the receipt, or the iphone box.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 10:45 PM

If you can sign in to the email account associated with your lost phone's Apple ID, you can ask Apple to send the Verification Code to email and you can pick it up there. Good luck.

Similar questions

2 replies

Problem with Icloud account and verification number, because the Iphone is stolen!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.