Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity App not Syncing with iPhone

So, it's been about three months since my series three watch has synced to my activity app. I've already tried to switch the update to none and update every few hours, but I can't find the options under my activity tab on the watch app. What's going on? How do I fix this issue? It's really starting to annoy me beyond all recollection...

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2019 11:10 AM

Hello, tshumitto.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that Activity Data is not syncing from your Apple Watch to the Activity app on your iPhone.

Is Health enabled when you go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud?

Have you tried powering both your iPhone and Apple Watch off, then back on?

Have you tried unpairing your Apple Watch, then pairing it back? If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

If the suggestions above don't resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2019 11:10 AM in response to tshumitto

Hello, tshumitto.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that Activity Data is not syncing from your Apple Watch to the Activity app on your iPhone.

Is Health enabled when you go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud?

Have you tried powering both your iPhone and Apple Watch off, then back on?

Have you tried unpairing your Apple Watch, then pairing it back? If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

If the suggestions above don't resolve the issue, I recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care.

Activity App not Syncing with iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.