Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri remote randomly interacting with Apple TV (4th Gen)

My Apple TV interface looks as if someone is repeatedly pressing buttons and moving the cursor around on the screen randomly. After fully charging the remote, resetting the Apple TV, & pairing the remote again, the problem continued. I had to move the remote to the another room far from the TV before it would stop interfering. Went back to using our old silver remote or my iPhone as a remote, and haven't experienced the problem again. Am thinking the remote has a fault or the signal has interference. The only way I can describe it is that it looks like someone is quickly & repeatedly pressing random buttons. Anyone else experiencing this sort of problem? And what was the fix?

Apple TV 4, tvOS 13

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 12:41 PM

Hello,

I suggest that you reach out to Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

1 reply

Siri remote randomly interacting with Apple TV (4th Gen)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.