Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture affected by upgrade?

I'm currently using Aperture on my MacBook Air running 10.13.2. The App Store recommends upgrading to 10.13.6. Will this create any further issues with Aperture?

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 6:00 PM

High Sierra (10.13) runs Aperture well. The intermediate system upgrades will neither degrade nor enhance Aperture. 10.14 runs it pretty well also. You are likely aware that it no longer can develop RAWs from newer cameras and it is not compatible with the HEIC files from the newer iPhones. I ran Aperture and High Sierra for quite a while on a 2010 iMac.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2019 6:00 PM in response to gordoon

High Sierra (10.13) runs Aperture well. The intermediate system upgrades will neither degrade nor enhance Aperture. 10.14 runs it pretty well also. You are likely aware that it no longer can develop RAWs from newer cameras and it is not compatible with the HEIC files from the newer iPhones. I ran Aperture and High Sierra for quite a while on a 2010 iMac.

Aperture affected by upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.