Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing into my Disney plus on another device

I tried contacting Disney plus about not being able to sign into my account through other devices because it says I need to complete my subscription, but they cannot help since my account is linked to iTunes and they do not have access to it. My issue is that I created my Disney plus account using my iTunes account to pay for it, so it is working fine on my iPad. But when I try to sign into my phone, or when my siblings try to sign in they are unable to because it is asking me to complete my subscription. Any answers will help since this problem has been ongoing for for about 2 days now, thanks.

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 7:46 PM

I have a Disney+ subscription through apple on my iPad. I would like to stream it on my Mac, however Disney does not accept/recognize my apple subscription. Per your advice, how do I log in on my Mac to stream Disney through the apple service where I have my subscription?

Thanks.

10 replies

Feb 11, 2020 10:14 AM in response to Mede0501

I have DisneyPlus through Verizon. I tried to sign into Disney plus on my fire stick on my TV and it won’t let me - asking to confirm my subscription. Restore purchase doesn’t work.

Im signed in on two phones and those work just fine. I logged out of Disney Plus account on one of the phones and now unable to sign back in - having the same issue as on my fire stick. Afraid to sign out from the other phone now. I

called DisneyPlus and they were totally unhelpful. Told me to contact Verizon ASAP.

Anyone knows how to resolve this?

thanks!

Dec 6, 2019 4:59 PM in response to marasroses

Hey marasroses,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand you're running into an issue signing into your Disney+ account on multiple devices.

You mentioned that your siblings are unable to sign in either. Since the purchase for Disney+ was made using your Apple ID, you'll want to make sure any device attempting to sign into Disney + is using the same username and password (for your devices).

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Jan 31, 2020 3:49 PM in response to marasroses

I had the same issue. Once in the Disney+ app click on “Sign Up”. Then enter your iTunes email address, and for the password use your iTunes password. It will log you in and give you purchase options. I clicked the “Restore Purchase” option at the bottom and it seems to have worked. I can now access the content. Hope that helps!

Signing into my Disney plus on another device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.