Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health

hello. My name is Elnur . I bought new device Xs approximitaly 20days in this time my phone’s battery health was 100% untill new update. When this update come to my phone I did it . But now my phone’s battery health capacity 97% . Why ? I cant understand. It’s not legal for new phone . My phone is new . It’s not all . And I dont use device a lot . And I think you sould to help me for increase my phone battery health. I think you need do this . Because I belived your company and I bought . But now If you dont help to me i Am not able to belive your company .

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 3, 2019 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2019 8:14 AM

As I said in my earlier response, use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here, or you can use the Apple Support app you can download to the iPhone, or they have a Twitter for support, @AppleSupport.

5 replies

Dec 4, 2019 10:01 AM in response to MisterElnur

I'm telling you it is not an issue, however if you feel it is something that you need Apple to address, you are welcome to use the Contact Support link at the top of the page here. It has nothing to do with the new update, that is for sure. I will tell you that Apple is going to tell you the same thing that I said in my original post and that is unless it is down to 80% by the end of a year, it is not an issue.

Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.