Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to turn off "icloud music library is On"

how to turn off "icloud music library is On", I cant see my music library on my iphone 11

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 7:01 AM

Hi there, curtiss269!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about turning off iCloud Music Library. On iOS 13, the iCloud Music Library is now Sync Library when you go to Settings > Music, so you'll want to turn off Sync Library instead. You'll find more information in this article to Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music.

If you're having an issue with your library not showing after you have turned it on, check out this article If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2019 7:01 AM in response to curtiss269

Hi there, curtiss269!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That's a great question you have about turning off iCloud Music Library. On iOS 13, the iCloud Music Library is now Sync Library when you go to Settings > Music, so you'll want to turn off Sync Library instead. You'll find more information in this article to Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music.

If you're having an issue with your library not showing after you have turned it on, check out this article If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library.

Have a great day!

how to turn off "icloud music library is On"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.