Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max speed test issues

Hi!

I have iPhone 11 Pro Max with latest version of firmware 13.2.3.

Yesterday I've tried Speed Test App to test network speed on my iPhone. Please see the results on images below. It's weird that iPhone on wifi show only 3-5 Mbit. For example my second device Pixel 3a XL on the same network showed 60-80 Mbit. I also tried to switch to LTE (Kyivstar Carrier), but result was the same 3-4 Mbit.

Then I've tried to change my router from TP-Link to Apple Airport Express. But nothing happened. Speed on wifi the same :( In additional I tried to reset all Network Setting on iPhone. And result was the same. Network speed was very low, 3-4 Mbit.

Please help me. Thanks.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 1:22 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 10, 2019 2:07 PM in response to lopuszanski

Greetings lopuszanski,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like the Wi-Fi connection speed on the iPhone is slower than expected. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting to solve this issue. Even though there is a chance that you've tried these steps already, there are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. I would recommend you read these articles and use them to help troubleshoot the issue.

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Take care.

iPhone 11 Pro Max speed test issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.