Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

manage subscription blank

when I try and cancel my apple arcade subscription after I click "Manage" in the subscriptions section, a screen pops up and prompts my password, but after entering it the screen just remains blank.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 10:28 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 11, 2019 8:19 AM in response to RCroly

Hello RCroly,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are having an issue canceling your Apple Arcade subscription. I'm happy to help you find some information.

Here is a resource that can assist you:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

If you have an issue after reviewing the link, please contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

Jan 15, 2020 5:06 AM in response to RCroly

I struggled with the same problem in Mac. Banged my head for an hour on this. Was really frustrated.

Then found this solution somewhere

• Open Music App
  • Click on Itunes in the left menu bar
  • Click on accounts on the right side (very small button)
  • There you'll see Apple Arcade Subscription, you can click cancel free trial or Cancel subscription and Voila!

Hope this helps and others find this answer and resolve this issue quicker than me

Dec 11, 2019 8:25 AM in response to brenden dv

Wow, thanks for nothing. If you had read my message, which you clearly didn't, you would see that I had already tried the suggested "fix". Your screen is broken and AS I SAID IN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE the screen is BLANK when I click on manage in the subscription message.

TRY READING WHAT I WROTE THIS TIME AND STOP WASTING MY TIME

manage subscription blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.