Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an older iPod that will no longer charge. The problem I’d it docks on a Bose speaker. Is there an adapter that will allow me to plug my iPhone 7 to the docking area.

I have an older iPod that will no longer charge. The problem I’d it docks on a Bose speaker. Is there an adapter that will allow me to plug my iPhone 7 to the docking area.

Posted on Dec 8, 2019 10:36 PM

2 replies

Dec 9, 2019 1:09 PM in response to QuickPost

I did find one that had the 30pin to dock on the Bose and the small male for my phone, however it said it would only work for charging and not audio. So what I found was one that had the 30pin dock with the old type jack on the other end(this will work for the audio) and then a small adapter to fit on the end of the jack that will allow it to plug into my iPhone 7. I don’t have it yet but I’ll let you know if it works. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.