Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store app nightmare issue

Would like to get a App Store app refunded back onto my debit card asap but when I go to the

report the problem and enter the relevant information it keeps telling me that it’s been determined

that I don’t meet the conditions for the refund.What the ****!😡😡

In the receipt part it also says still pending and it’s been a while already.

I would really like to get the money refunded for this stupid app put back onto my debit card asap.

Need help or advice with this irritating issue.

It is that app above.

I sent App Store support a message regarding this issue but they said I would

a representative would get in touch with me within 48 hours.Why not 24 hours.

Two days to wait is ridiculous I feel.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 11:32 AM

this is a volunteer forum.

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Some purchases are not eligible for refunds. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2019 11:32 AM in response to Community User

this is a volunteer forum.

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Some purchases are not eligible for refunds. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

App Store app nightmare issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.